Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Getting Ready for Ghana

Welcome to my blog!

I have never kept a real blog before, but this summer I am going on my first international adventure to Accra, Ghana, with the University of Kentucky School of Social Work. I wanted to write each day in order to remember everything, and blogging seemed like a great way to share it with all the people in my life who are interested.

Right now, my apartment looks like a bomb exploded. My fiance, Zach, is going crazy trying to remember every little thing I might need. We are also trying to wrap up our wedding planning, but it's difficult with the busy semester we've had in addition to planning the Ghana trip. My fiance, friends, and family are all going to sort out the last details of our wedding while I am away. I cannot wait to come back and get married... But first, I have work to do.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! I love you the most and I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Zach took you to Sav's a couple times. lol. I'll try to make sure he studies. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a GREAT time and we'll keep an eye on Shifty Greer while you're away. Also, if you could do me a favor and pick up the small fortune I'm owed from the Prince of Nigeria, I'll give you a share.

    ReplyDelete